the Top DJ
Billing & Customer Service/B2B Client Support
PO Box 441621, Aurora, CO 80044 - email@example.com - 720 495 5400
Detail-oriented consulting professional that works well with people, offering over 13 years experience as a Billing & Customer Consultant for a Power Company. Currently working as an Event Planner and as a Customer Operations Specialist and interested in applying organizational skills and experience towards a position as a Billing and Customer Service Rep or in a B2B Client Support position.
1. Event Planner/Marketing Director/Owner – Self Employed Flex Hours Part & Full time
Spread the Word Network – Aurora, CO - April 2003 to Present
Manage 6 Meetup websites, my own website an updating Email Marketing Campaigns through Constant Contact. Networks well on Facebook, Yelp, Twitter & Eventful.com. Director of dances, activities and delegates work to volunteers. Works well with caterers, dance instructors, disc jockeys, security personnel and managers of venues. Make bank deposits and manage credit and debit card payments through pay pal account. Dance instructor for Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Country and Line dancing. DeeJay for Events.
2.Customer Operations Specialist - ASF Payment Solutions - Highlands Ranch, CO - September 17, 2018 to Present - Fulltime position
Billing & Payment Processing, Customer Service, Member & Client Support, Process Cancellations, Create Reports, Inbound & Outbound Calls
3.Email Marketing & Researcher - Dagmar Branding - Centennial, CO - Feb 5, 2018 to Aug 2018 - Part Time position
Sending emails out to potential leads & research accounts, websites and LinkedIn for more potential contacts. Work on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) through ZOHO Operations System for Business.
4. Researcher - Image Support Assistant
SKLD - Denver, CO-May 2005 to June 15, 2017 – Temp to Full time to Part Time position
Scanning documents from tapes into the computer system for Title companies. Researching documents as it pertains to property and posting the legal description to individual accounts. Run end of day reports, Collect Data from County offices and enter into ArcGIS to create Maps. Maintain library of tapes, send email updates to personnel via Outlook and enhance documents via Predatore. Supervised Staff one Summer. Assisted in Projects for Management.
5. Administrative Coordinator
Ajilon Professional Staffing, LLC - Greenwood Village, CO-December 2004 to April 2005 - On Call Basis
Dispatch work out to field service reps, pull reports from Oracle, create daily reports in Excel and assist field reps in closing out service requests in order to manage accounts for the region. Organized entire general file for benefits and personnel in human resource department. Helped Finance Dept check mortgage agreements/contracts for wire transfers.
6. Administrative Coordinator
D & B Recruiting - Watkins, CO-August 2004 to November 2004 - Temporary Assignment
Organizing the General Filing System and Record Retention for company vehicles. Contacting internal customers via telephone, fax and email regarding the inventory of vehicles on site, transferred to other plants or sold. Updating personnel files based on information obtained from managers and different sites in North America. Edit and re-write procedure manuals for manager
7. Collections Coordinator
Agilent Technologies Inc - Englewood, CO-December 1999 to October 2003 - Full time position
Temp Worker as Collections Coordinator through Volt Services at Agilent Technologies from 12/99 to 2/7/2000, then was hired fulltime as an Agilent employee.
Manage a Multi Million Dollar Account with a high risk credit status for 2 years with great success. Offset invoices, cash application and write off adjustments manually and on line. Create manual invoices, negotiate payment terms, and manage a large volume of receivables. Research documents to Resolve Billing Disputes and prepare billing statements. Discussed contracts, purchase agreements and invoices with buyers and AP Dept. Works well with field engineers in sales and support teams in Canada and the US. On the Diversity Committee for collections department, Liaison between the Sales Order Management, Collections Group, Trainer and Coach for Canadian Collection Team.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Prior to relocating to Colorado
1. Worked as a Customer and Billing Consultant at PECO Energy in Philadelphia, PA – Resolving Billing Disputes, High Bill Complaints, Interviewing Customers over the telephone and in person, Schedule Appointments and Emergency Call Taking. Consult with customers by conducting cost analysis for residential accounts, educate customers in the deregulation of service and create manual duplicate bills and long period bills. Gave Payment Arrangements based on financial statements from Residential & Commercial Customers. Coordinate the Distribution and Tracking system of Correspondence and return mail from 6,000 to 12,000 pieces of mail per month.
More Details on this website:http://www.spreadthewordnetwork.com/Background.html
Coursework in Business Administration Delaware County Community College - Media, PA
TRAINED in the following: ArcGIS Mapping, CIS/CFS Network, Excel, FileNet, Imaging, Legacy System, Lotus Notes, Ms Word, Open Office, Outlook, Oracle, Predator, SAP, Windows 98/2000, Zoho.com CRM
SKILLS: Online Marketing (10+ years) Constant Contact - FaceBook - LinkedIn - MeetUp - Site Right Now - Twitter - YELP
Customer & Billing Consultant - Full time Position
PECO Energy - AKA Excelon Electric & Gas Utility - Philadelphia, PA-June 1986 to October 1999. Most Back Office work, Call Center, Interviewer and Cashier in Payment Center.
1. Bill residential and commercial accounts, explain itemized bills and rate calculations to customers and organize a billing project to recover lost revenue.
2. Process new meter changes in the computer system to activate new bills, secured customer readings & re-billed accounts to resolve High Bill Complaints.
3. Liaison between billing and customer consultants for billing investigations and research past accounts in micro fiche and online to resolve billing disputes in our back-office.
4. Consult with customers by conducting cost analysis for residential accounts, educate customers in the deregulation of service and create manual duplicate bills and long period bills, while resolving billing issues.
5. Provide customers with a copy of their rights in writing or verbally to file a complaint with the PUC and make payments terms based on their financial information.
6. Interview customers in person or over the telephone and train and delegate work to customer consultants and cashiers/tellers in the payment center.
7. Implement credit and collection procedures, make enhancements to old procedures and design business letters concerning customer’s credit history and credit reporting.
8. Coordinate the distribution and tracking system of correspondence and return mail from 6,000 to 12,000 pieces of mail per month and assisted consultants to manage the completion of 80% of correspondence in four days.
9. Back up for emergency telephone service during storm trouble and Billing and Customer Service Call Center Representative including Back Office for over 13 years.
Before moving to Colorado, I worked at PECO Energy in Philadelphia as a Customer Consultant and did everything from A to Z to help our customers from billing explanations to emergency call taking. I also referred people to agencies to help pay their bills, including interviewing customers in person regarding the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. I gave rate calculations and sent them adjusted bills. It was important to satisfy each customer, whether over the telephone or in person. Listening to their inquiries was a skill that I developed in order to answer their questions. Sometimes I had to send them written confirmation to close an investigation.
When it comes to serving our customers, whether you are selling a product or service...their concerns matter. They need to know, that they are talking to a person who cares (not a computer) and they want us to get to the bottom of things. Great customer service leads to repetitive sales and good referrals. Sales isn't always about money. A little TLC can go a long way. Satisfaction Guanranteed.
I have always worked with records throughout my career in account management. At PECO Energy I was the subject matter expert in the correspondence area. I also investigated former address customer inquiries that may have required written utility reports.
At Agilent Technologies I had to look up the purchase orders that the buyers sent us and compare it with their records in order find out why the buyer would not pay the invoice(s). Once I completed my research, they paid the bills.
At SKLD I worked with tapes of documents dating back to the 1800's to 2000 for Title companies. At some other offices I worked on updating general files. I have updated accounts on many different computer systems. Most recently on the Customer Relationship Management system in SOHO/CRM in Sales & Marketing.
In order to conduct research, I had to maintain good business relationships with internal & external customers. Relationships are a two-way street. Volunteering to help out with projects is always a big help to management. Access to customer's records to complete research or to help customers understand their bills/invoices also contributes to better working relationships.
| Background | Craft Shows |
| Return Home | Lory's Dance Odyssey | Pay Online | Over the Top DJ | Singles Links | Dance Clubs | Christian Singles | Business Links |